Thursday, March 18, 2010

busy day today!

A new thing Ryder has started...taking naps with me! When he's being...um, let's see...inconsolable, he calms down if I lay down next to him. Which works for me! I got in a half hour nap today :) Heather stopped by with two girls she babysits for today. I sure had a blast having more energy in the house and Rydes loved watching the girls. It won't be long before he can join them crawling around on the floor! He actually woke up from his nap talking instead of crying...and that's always a good sign! I still have to study for my Abnormal Psych midterm but it's so hard to study when my little dude is just smiling and babbling away at me! So I still have to study and I also have to pack (we are leaving to go downstate tomorrow). Between studying, packing, school and lunch with the girls (I know, what a hardship) I have one busy day ahead of me! Better go start procrastinating...

1 comment:

  1. So for like the seventh time I'm begining a post...procrastinating is my thing to. Maybe that's why I didn't get to Bohemia until the snow melt...hmmm

    ReplyDelete