Wednesday, March 31, 2010

spring is here!

Finally! The snow is gone (mostly) and the breeze was actually warm today, spring is here! Everyone says that the cold is coming back but I'll just be the optimist here and hope that's not true. Ryder and I were outside for most of the day enjoying the warm temp..could have used some sunshine but I'll settle for clouds I guess! John and I took a walk through the neighborhood after supper and I carried Rydes in my moby wrap...I love that thing! It took me a while to figure it out and gain confidence using it but now it's so easy to go for a walk on a whim without having the hassel of wrestling the stroller out of the porch. Ryder loves it too! He laughed and kicked his feet the whole time, especially when the wind was blowing in his face :) He's the kind of kid who always wants to be held so the moby wrap really saves my arms...he's getting so big! It's so hard to believe that he's five months old already, time has flown! Or else I'm just so sleep deprived its all passed in a blur. He is starting to sit up on his own mostly but he's still a little tippy. He also rolls and wiggles all over the floor now and at night he flops all over his crib. It's pretty amazing how much he has learned in a couple weeks! It seems like everyday he does something new. I love watching him learn and grow but there are times when I miss the little newborn who would actually sleep when I layed him down!

No comments:

Post a Comment