Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crossing my fingers we make it til Monday..

Both boys have what I am guessing is RSV (it's going around like crazy up here) and I am really hoping we can get in to the docs tomorrow without ending up in the ER tonight. Yeah it's that bad. Mostly because our 2 year old has asthma and our 3 month old is, well, 3 months old! Always scary when those little guys get sick. Poor kiddo has lost his cry :(

He technically isn't 3 months old until tomorrow. It's crazy how much faster time passes when you have a good baby! We tried out the Bumbo the other day but he screamed the moment I put him in there so for now I'm just letting Ryder sit in it since apparently it's way cooler than his own chair haha :]

On a totally random note: It's amazing what a new pair of jeans can do to your confidence! I still have about 12 lbs to lose from my pregnancy so all my old jeans fit a little weird. When we were downstate last weekend I finally went out and bought 2 new pairs of jeans that fit well and I just love them! It was kind of hard to justify buying new jeans but I am so glad I did. Now I don't spend a half hour agonizing over my unflattering wardrobe every time I get dressed. I'm down to only about 20 minutes ;-)

John and Ryder are cuddled up watching old Tom and Jerry cartoons on Youtube while Ryder has his millionth breathing treatment, Carson is asleep in his swing and I am about to go scour Pintrest for some easy craft ideas to do while I'm stuck in the house.

that's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment