Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 days...

6 days to go until my due date! Actually I am not that excited about this. Majorly wishing I had already had this baby! What if I'm one of those people who NEVER go into labor?!?!! I better not be. So someone please explain to me why I am at 4.5-5cm dilated and not in labor!? Because no one goes past a 5 without being in labor right?...right? Sigh. At the rate I'm going I'll go in for my appointment a week after my due date and be at a 10 and be like Okay can we just start pushing now? Haha yeah right and skip the joys of labor? As if I'm that lucky ;) Though since I'm already halfway there this should be a quick labor when it actually starts (fingers crossed!) Unless I have to get induced again. Then who knows how long that will take... okay I better stop all this whining and think of something positive to write about!

Um I ruined lunch. Who can make crepes anyway? They probably would've tasted nasty even if I hadn't burned them (wink).  Okay so that wasn't positive but John did come home right in the middle of my minor breakdown over ruining lunch and somehow managed to make me laugh. By the time he left to go back to work my horrible awful no good very bad day had turned into sunshine(figuratively) and smiles <3 Huh. Maybe that's why I married him :]

And now Ryder is demanding that I put a nice cozy blanket on my lap so that he can brum trucks on it and me. Apparently I'm lumpy enough to make some great hills and hidey-holes. Jeez sometimes this motherhood stuff is so hard ;] (btw if you don't know what "brumming" something is, you obviously did not grow up with a bunch of little brothers and give birth to a car-loving little boy lol)


Well hopefully my next post will be infinitely more cheerful...which I'm guessing won't happen unless I have this baby already! Doesn't he/she know how anxious we all are to meet him/her?! Goodness gracious baby, get a move on! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment