Tuesday, October 4, 2011

36 weeks!

Today I officially have 4 weeks until my due date! Crazy! This pregnancy has just flown by so far, especially compared to when I was pregnant with Ryder. I guess chasing after a toddler sure makes the days fly by :) It's weird how different each pregnancy has been: with Ryder I was sick for 4 months, with this one about 2 (hallelujah), I am also carrying this baby differently which is a good thing because I was in so much pain the last 3 months of my pregnancy with Ryder that every day and night just dragged by. This time I only have 4 weeks left and I'm still feeling pretty awesome! Huge, but good ;] And yes, I'm sure I will look back on this post in another week or two and think "what the heck? These weeks are dragging!" But for now I'm doing great and enjoying these last weeks of just me and Ryder. Notice I did not say anything about getting ready for the baby. Yeah pretty much haven't done that yet. I did wash all the clothes and blankets and sheets but I have yet to set up the bassinet or drag the car seat out of the attic or pack my hospital bag etc. Talk about procrastination. Or Tahnee Time as my mom would call it :] But don't worry it will all get done eventually and I'm just banking on going late, not early, since I was induced a week after my due date with Ryder. Maybe it'll help the last weeks go by quickly if I'm not waiting for labor to start every day (haha yeah right I'm trying to be optimistic here but we all know by next week I'll go to bed every night hoping labor starts that night lol)
This month is going to be so crazy busy for me! Mal's birthday is today, Grant's is the 9th, Ju's is the 17th, Ryder's is the 27th, then comes Halloween and my due date! And somewhere in there I have to fit in Ryder's birthday party....can't believe he is going to be TWO! I was looking for cake ideas yesterday and I could have sworn  that I had just planned his first birthday! He is getting so big...
But more on all that later because if I don't get Ryder dressed and us both out the door in like 10 minutes I'm going to be late for my doc appt! Toodles :]

No comments:

Post a Comment