Monday, September 19, 2011

For the first time in waaaay too long Ryder slept until 8:30! Whoo hoo! That in itself is an awesome start to the day but he also woke up giggling too! I don't know why, but when I went to get him he was just sitting in his crib holding a bunch of stuffed animals --he sleeps with about a million-- and just giggling away :) Not going to lie, I'm not the happiest person in the mornings but that sure put a smile on my face! Then we spent the next hour snuggling on the couch reading books. His new favorite is 100 First Animals that he got from Heather when he was in the hospital. It has a bunch of big, bright pictures in it and it's amazing how many animal names he knows! Like camel and kookaburra and otter. So cute! It's so nice to have a day finally start off on the right foot that, no matter what happens, I know today will be a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment