Monday, September 19, 2011

my little chocohaulic

So today after supper (I tried a new recipe for meatballs, it didn't really turn out. sigh.) I was cleaning up the kitchen when I realized Ryder was being quieter than usual. This is never a good sign. Usually he is either chattering away to me or trying to get me to play with him or enthusiastically throwing his cars around the house. Anyway I got a little suspicious so I walked into the living room and guess what I found? Ryder eating a piece of MY chocolate that I bought especially for ME to satisfy MY chocolate cravings. Then I noticed that he had five wrappers on the ground next to him. That means he ate SIX pieces of my chocolate. Needless to say I was not too happy. I mean if I eat chocolate when he's around, I share. But mostly I eat it when he's sleeping or I try and sneak it while he's playing because he loves chocolate way too much and would steadily eat through my whole supply (even my emergency stash) if he could. I couldn't even be mad at him though because right when I walked in he gave me a huge chocolatey grin and said "YUMM! Mommy I eat yummy kit!" Kit is what he says when he tries to say chocolate. So of course I just gave him a smile "Ohhh aren't you lucky you got to eat chocolate!" and I hid the rest. Until now that is because I just finished off the bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment