Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a little panic attack

So right now I am having a little panic attack over unprinted pictures. This happens about once a month. Today I realized that Ryder will be turning 2 in a month andIhaveyettoprintanypicturesofhimsincehewasborn. whew. Even just typing that makes me panic-y. Why do I not just print them??? I guess there are just so many that it always just seems too daunting (for all my not-printing I do take a ton of pictures). So this is me just putting it out there that sometime before Christmas...okay revise...sometime before new years...I am printing pictures. It doesn't even have to be all of them. Just some. I'm going to do it.


I can't believe I have not printed pictures in TWO YEARS! Anyone have any recommendations for online printing sites?

1 comment:

  1. Snapfish has a deal right now for $1 for 100 prints $2 for 200 $3 for 300 i think thats only until the 8th but you do have to pay shipping. And I am terrible at printing off pictures too! I started a photo album for Kael and it ended at a few months old, he's now 3...

    ReplyDelete